A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Halloween Treat bag

I'm getting into full swing with Halloween and Christmas ideas, so it's likely you will see a lot of it over the next few months - my apologies to those who do not like these holidays.  However, they are my two favorite holidays, and I love to decorate and make cards for both!  This is a simple bag pattern from My Scrap Chick, and you can find it under the mini patterns as the treat bag trio.  This is the first one I did, so it was more of a test than anything.  I actually plan to pop dot the decorations, but here are the specs. 



I cut it to a full 12x12 mat, which made it about 5" high.  I used some cute double sided cardstock from Joann's, and it was a pattern included in the recent 5/$1 sale.  WOO HOO!!!  I plan on making a bunch for nieces, nephews, and students this year!  The added embellishments are from a huge K&Co assortment pack, and I should have used pop dots, but since this was a test run, I didn't.  I plan on filling with candy in a treat bag, and then tying the handles together with a cute Halloween ribbon.  This was so simple, there really isn't anything else to say, so thanks for visiting today!

2 comments:

  1. I like the halloween bag. It came out good. The kids will love them. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute!! I also have this bag set. It is very versatile - did you know myscrapchick.com is having 60% purchases over $5 until tonight? I might have to go check it out! TFS this cute bag! I, too, love Hallowee and my ds is finally getting old enough we can really start to decorate and he won't be scared!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!