A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Test cards

These are the first couple of cards I made with the Imagine last night.  They are both from Imagine More Cards, and I switched up the patterns a bit to practice with it.  The birthday card is for my brother, and the congratulations card is for a friend of mine who just graduated from nursing school.  The card base for the birthday card is from DCWV Guy Stack and the mat on the other is from the new Recollections 12x12 patterned paper packs at Michael's.  I know these are really basic and not much to look at, but I hope to get lots more time to play this week.  Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Kim,
    Your test cards turned out great. Can't wait to see what else you make
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah thanks for doing the subscribe button for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both super cute :) I'm glad you're enjoying your new toy!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!