A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

A return, and a fun announcement

Wow....I cannot believe I have been off for almost a month!  I'm sure no one really noticed, but I have missed all of my blog friends!  I have been busy with finishing up end of the year stuff at school, working fundraisers for our department, and putting together our entire sports banquet.  Also, this week was the 6th anniversary of my Dad's death, and with Sunday being Father's Day, I usually fall into a funk this time of year.  Throw in the mix a biospy for my Mom (which came back clear, thank God!), and it has been a crazy few weeks.  I actually have made a few cards lately, but am too dissatisfied with them to even post.

However, I have a fun announcement.  After getting a little extra birthday money last month, and stalking eBay for a couple of weeks, I am getting my very own Imagine.  YEP!!  You read that right.  I am cautiously excited, though, because I have seen many mixed reviews on these suckers, so I am taking a wait and see approach.  Also, it seems that a lot of the PC bloggers have not used them much lately, so I don't know if that is a bad sign or not.  I would love to hear from any of you (if anyone is still even following me, lol) that have the Imagine, and all of your thoughts on it, good or bad.  I am hoping that this sparks my creativity and gets me going in the right direction again!  Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kim! Glad you're back! I've been off and on too. Things get so busy! So glad your mom's biopsy was ok. Sorry about your Dad. This Dec will be 3 years for me; it doesn't get much easier does it? ((HUGS)) How exciting about your I!! Crossing my fingers for no issues and you have fun with it! Looking forward to your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,
    So happy to see you are back. Sorry about your dad but happy to hear about your mom.
    Congrats on getting an Imagine, you are going to love it
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!