A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Snow Angel Imagine card

Because I am so behind, I am going to be cheating on my cards - a LOT.  This Christmas card season on my blog, it appears as though I will be demonstrating how to make the plainest, simplest, quickest cards in the shortest amount of time possible, lol.  Sorry for the lack of creativity this year, but I did manage to finish off four more cards in about a half hour last night, and here is one from the Imagine Snow Angel cartridge.  The card base was a piece from the DCWV Christmas stack from 2 years ago, and it has some great, non-traditional colors in it!  The inside is stamped with all Stampin' Up!, including the lights wheel stamp.  I finished it off with a couple of Recollections snowflake dimensional stickers from Michaels, and that was it!  Thanks for visiting today.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!