A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Christmas Lever Card

More Christmas in July!  This is a lever card from the SVG Cuts set Holly Jolly Lever Cards, and this is my first attempt from this set.  All papers are from the S.E.I. Christmas Mint collection, and the card base is a Recollections sheet.  The tag with the sentiment is a cut from Lettering Delights Delilah Tags, and the stamp is SU.  Oh, and just as an aside, if you have Make the Cut and have been out of the loop, you MUST go to the site and download the update.  It is amazing, and has some awesome new features, including the one that imported these layers already in the proper colors!!! 




OK, anyway, instead of using the flowers on the tree itself, I decided to put a couple up in the corners with some white gel pen and green gems to accent them a bit.  Finally, the ribbon on the bottom is just a $0.99 roll from Michaels.  I think that covers it all, so thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!