A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wow, it's been forever!

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted - oops!!  I have been making a ton of cards (7 in the last 2 days), but I just haven't been on the computer much lately.  Anyway, here is another card I made a la the just a note cart that I will never own (lol).  It is a birthday card for my brother to give to my niece, and I wasn't sure the colors and patterns went together, but I guess it turned out OK.  The phrase on the front is from Lettering  Delights sweet cupcake graphics set, the cupcake on the middle piece is from SVG Cuts Cupcake cards and Tags, and the balloons and flowers are stickers from Recollections.  Both patterend papers were loose sheets from Joann's, and the "My Heavenly Daughter" stamps is from Scrapmaster's line of clear stamps.  I love this set!!!


I made this card in MTC, and used the shadow feature and welded to create the card base.  Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!