A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Simple male birthday card

I decided I was running out of ideas for themes for all of my brothers birthdays, so I decided to try a patterned card instead.  Then I saw the SVG Cuts Guy Cards, and thought, "Perfect!"  For this, I used DCWV new Plaids and Stripes stack, which is amazing, BTW, SU! buttons, and my own TTF that I got free from fontriver.com.  I put the words on the mat in MTC, changed their positions a little, welded, and lastly, created a shadow layer for it all.  My trusty white gel pen finished off the wording with a little extra, and that was it!  So easy, and I think it looks OK, right??  Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    Your card turned out great, I love the color combo
    Hugs,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!