A space to display my handmade cards and crafts!

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Third and final old Thanksgiving card

I think maybe this one is my favorite, but I don't know.  What do you all think?  The beard and mustache are from Paper Doll Dress Up, and they are supposed to be Santa's, but I made them black for his "disguise".  More stickles on this one and (thank you for the comment in the first post) the turkey is from Animal Kingdom.  I'm currently working on my first project in over a month, so hopefully I will be posting something brand new in the next couple of days!  Thanks for visiting today.

1 comment:

  1. Kim,
    I have to agree with you. I think this one is my fav as well. That bearded lil turkey is just to cute, and the sentiment is perfect
    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments, so THANK YOU!!