I want to thank Stacy, over at Love that Bug, for giving me this award! I was very surprised, and not sure I deserved an award due to my sporadic posting lately, but when I saw the title of the award, I was like, "Yeah, there's one I can accept!" LOL! Well, Stacy is jsut so sweet, and she always takes the time to comment on many of my posts, and I am always so appreciative of that. She does some amazing work over there, so please take a minute to check out her site - and her adorable monkeys!!
OK, three things that make me and my blog unique:
1. I like to change up the background for every holiday and season. It probably drives some people crazy, but I'm goofy like that. Sooo...get ready for the Christmas look soon! Heehee.
2. I like to share tidbits from my personal life in addition to my crafts. For example, pictures of my new cat, the most recent post before this one.......sorry if that annoys anyone!
3. I bring my goofy personality and "tude" into every post write up I do! I really am this silly in real life!! : )
OK, so the five people I would like to pass this on to are:
1. Barb at Snowmanlover's Paperie
2. Carrie at Greenbean's Crafterole
3. Melissa at Melissa's Scrappen Place
4. Jin at Under a Cherry Tree
5. Marcia at Scrappin Times
Thanks again, Stacy, for thinking of me on this one!